Sunday, April 22, 2012

Music Vol. 2

All right, cupcakes! I forgot to post some songs I've liked for so long and which I think sound even better acoustic. Also, I think whenever I have enough songs to make a bigger list than ten songs, I'm going to post them. Now I have, so here you go :)

  1. Daughtry - No Suprise
  2. Dave Grohl - Wheels
  3. Nneka - Heartbeart (Chase & Status Remix)
  4. Hot Chaelle Rae - Like It Like That
  5. Kings of Leon - Birthday
  6. Shawn McDonald - Without You
  7. Travie McCoy - Superbad
  8. Travie McCoy - I Need You
  9. Selena Gomez - Hit The Lights (I really, really like this song because of the lyrics)
  10. Colbie Caillat - Brighter Than The Sun
  11. AWOLNATION - Sail
  12. Fever Ray - The Wolf
  13. Fever Ray - Keep The Streets Empty For Me
  14. N.E.R.D. - Rock Star (Jason Nevis Remix)
  15. Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now
  16. Anya Marina - All The Same To Me
  17. Florence + The Machine - Spectrum
  18. Florence + The Machine - Never Let Me Go
  19. Foster The People - Houdini
  20. The Hives - It Won't Be Long

No comments:

Post a Comment