Saturday, April 14, 2012

Music Vol. 1

I’m not going to do posts about all these artists, but I’m probably going to write about some of them later on, but for now, here’s a list of songs I really like at the moment or songs that I think are worth sharing. You’ll probably know some of them, considering that some of them are pretty old, but I still hope you’ll find something new to listen to and as for reviews, I have a list of points written already, but not the full reviews, tho I'm planning on writing them and hopefully soon I'll be able to post them :) All right, enough of the talk, here are the songs:
  1. Haley Reinhart – Rolling In the Deep
  2. Paul McDonald – Rocket Man
  3. Greg Laswell – Comes And Goes
  4. The Kicks – Hawk Eyes
  5. Thirteen Senses – Into the Fire
  6. Marcus Foster –I Was Broken
  7. Justin Nuzoka – After Tonight
  8. Marianas Trench – Good To You
  9. Jojo – Disaster
  10. Birdy – Skinni Love
  11. Jack White – Love Interruption
  12. Sia – My Love
  13. Alicia Keys – Unthinkable
  14. Rye Rye – Sunshine
  15. Coldplay – Princess of China
  16. Coldplay – Major Minus
  17. John Mayer – Who Says
  18. M.I.A. – XXXO
  19. Shwayze – Love Letter
  20. Iiris – Weirdo
  21. Train – Drive By
  22. The Police – Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
  23. Barcelona – Come Back When You Can
  24. August Hunt – Tantsulõvi
  25. Chris Rene – Young Homie
  26. Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know
  27. Kerli – Zero Gravity
  28. OsloSkyline – Turn Off The Lights
  29. Snow Patrol – Fallen Empires
  30. Snow Patrol – New York

No comments:

Post a Comment