Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hey! So I changed the layout of the blog a little bit, hope you like it :)

I haven't gotten the time to read a lot of books this month due to the exams at Uni, but I still try to read at least a few pages per day. Fortunately, I have only two exams left: English tomorrow and my last and final exam of this semester is on next Wendsday. After that I'll be able to read more when I'm at home and you'll get more reviews on books rather than the movies I've seen lately (although I'll probably post "The Three Musketeers" review soon; I watched it yesterday and I'd like to write my thoughts down as soon as possible, otherwise I might just forget them).

Also, I received three books via mail last week: re-released print copy of "Obsidian" by Jennifer L. Armentrout, the print copies of "Half Blood" by Jennifer L. Armentrout and "City of Lost Souls" by Cassandra Clare. Even though I'm officially reading "Eden" by Jamie McGuire at the moment, I've read a few pages of "City of Lost Souls", too, however, I don't want to read glimpses of it, I want to read it all, so I have to be patient, just admire the beautiful cover (holy hell, I thought it was beautiful when I saw it on Clare's tumblr when it was revealed, but it's even more beautiful than I though it was) and wish I could read it already. "The Golden Lily" by Richelle Mead should also be on its way soon (it's published on June 12th), so all's good.

I also thought that I might do some posts about covers, favorite book of the month etc. How does this sound? We'll see how it goes :)

All right, I have to go and read some texts about animal rights,  health and fitness, lifestyle choices, energy sources, cultural differences etc so I know what to talk about tomorrow when it's time for my 5 minute monologue after the writing part. I hope I choose a great topic, although, it's unlikely considering my luck at picking topics, lottery tickets 'n stuff.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment