Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Waiting on" Wednesday

"Waiting on" Wednesday is hosted at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. Even though it's a weekly event, I post my entries biweekly.

This week we have:
  1. "Throne of Glass" by Sarah J. Maas
  2. "Onyx" by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Original Title: Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1)
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Release Date: August 7th 2012
Add it: Goodreads

Why? This seems like an awesome series to read. I feel like already fancy the heroine and I'm intrigued by the plotline. What could be better than tons of action spiced up with a drop of romance? I'd like to read this book ASAP and it's definitely on my "to-read" list of this summer/fall.



Original Title: Onyx (Lux #2)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release Date: August 14th 2012 
Add it: Goodreads

Why? Jennifer L. Armentrout has quickly become one of my favorite teen authors. Her style is easy, flowing, sarcastic and hilarious. I'm in love with her books and characters. I was left anxious after finishing Obsidian (Lux #1) and wanted to read more. I'm happy that the release date isn't so far away anymore and we get to have a little dose of Katy and Daemon pretty soon. 

6 comments:

  1. Eeeppp!!!! I can't wait for both of 'em! Especially Onyx! I NEED MORE DAEMON IN MY LIFE! ;) Awesome picks! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been hearing great reviews of Throne of Glass. Nice picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Throne Of Glass either. :) The cover is absolutely stunning. :D
    I already read Onyx and it was a fun story. I hope you'll enjoy it too !
    Happy reading ! :D

    My WoW
    http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-23-blaze-or-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fara, yeah, I need him, too. I literally cannot wait to read it. And I'm thrilled about the trailers for the Lux series that are about to be released by JLA.

    Grace Fonseca, thank you :) Would like to read it soon :)

    Nick, I totally agree with you, I think the cover's really beautiful and it totally caught my eye. I'll probably love Onyx. I have the first two chapters at the back of my "Obsidian" copy and they're great. Cannot wait to read the rest of the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices. I can't wait to start Throne of Glass :)

    Shortskie's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Throne of Glass looks soo good! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete