Saturday, January 11, 2014

Book Haul #29

Allrightyyyy. I have lots and lots and lots of books to show you guys since I haven't done one in ages. Consistency isn't my strongest attribute as you can see. I've broken it into multiple parts otherwise you'll be just scrolling it through. If you've read any of them, let me know what you thought :) Or if you wish to read them etc. I can't wait to see what you have received and will visit you all back soon. Have a great weekend, lovelies!

Physical copies


Incarnate (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows
Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver

Massive thanks to one of my blogging besties Christina [Christina Reads YA] for this awesome late-birthday-slash-Christmas gift :')

E-books



 Defy (Defy #1) by Sara B. Larson (arc)
Masquerade (Games #3) by Nyrae Dawn (arc)
Song of Fireflies by J.A. Redmerski (arc)


Erased (Altered #2) by Jennifer Rush

Also, if you wish to participate in any of the giveaways (on the sidebar), there are three very good ones (and one will be added next week) up on the blog right now and the one I'm hosting--a paperback copy of The Edge of Never (or The Edge of Always) by J.A. Redmerski--can be found here.

Thank you to Netgalley, Scholastic, Forever and Grand Central Publishing and, of course, the biggest thanks goes to Christina B.

What did you get this week? Leave your links below and I'll check out your goodies :)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelf and Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

26 comments:

  1. Erased was a fun sequel! I've heard mixed things about Defy, so I'm curious to read your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Brilliant haul. I want to read quite a few of these books! Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I really enjoyed Delirium and The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight :)

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before Jamaica Lane is SO GOOD!!!!!! I read Defy and thought it was a pretty good read too. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing haul! I really liked The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight :D

    Happy reading! :)

    My STS :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I really want to read Altered, as I've heard so many good things about that series. I've still not read Delirium, which is something I really need to get to soon. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY The Statistical Probability!! It's such a cute and lovely story. I truly hope you'll enjoy it :) I cannot wait to see what you think of Incarnate, I liked the first one a lot :) Also Defy is something that everyone's been reading these days. I'm truly curious to see what you think of it. I need to catch up with Samantha Young's books though. Anyhow great haul girl! I hope you'll enjoy all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incarnate is awesome. You are really going to love that book. That book really is awesome. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! Delirium was a great book.
    I hope you enjoy reading it.

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul, Siiri! Both Masquerade and Erased seem great. And I have Defy, too. Just need to read it ;)

    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Have a great weekend, and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to check out Incarnate. I've been curious about it since it released and I enjoyed the Jennifer E. Smith book! Great haul :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any of these. I have The Statistical Probabilities on my shelves and plan on reading that one very soon. I love the cover for Incarnate. Great haul!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome haul! I really want to read Incarnate; I love the covers for that series and have heard such great things about it. Happy reading ,and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Defy was really good. I love the Incarnate cover soooo much. I need to read Before Jamaica Lane. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am looking forward to see your review of Defy :D Happy reading :D

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  16. We purchased a book in common ;)

    Nice haul!

    Check our STS

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  17. Delirium is one book that I really need to jump on. I have the other books in that series, but haven't read them because I'm missing book one. I hope you enjoy all your new books :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is cute, hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome haul! I'm looking forward to Infinite too! I wasn't a huge fan of Defy, but from the reviews I've read, I think I'm in the minority. ;) Hope you like them all! XD My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for stopping by my STS! Delirium was great, the strongest out of all three books. Enjoy your awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  21. AWESOME! Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STSNew blog follower too....would love a follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! A quick, fun read, loved it, the same with This is What Happy Looks Like, Jennifer E. Smith is an auto-buy for me now. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved Incarnate and Defy, hope you do too

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great books, Siiri! I loved Statistical Probability and Before Jamaica Lane, as you know! I really liked Masquerade, too.
    I hope you enjoy your books, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh dear, good luck with Defy! (I would rec to watch Mulan instead though :P)

    Happy reading, hun! <33

    ReplyDelete
  26. There are some really nice covers in your book haul! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete